Dubai is considered as a place of lucrative career opportunities by many people as it is a commercial activity’s, multi-cultural hub. Each year thousands of expats move to Dubai with a dream of building new lives in this city and this vibrant city is bursting positively with many residential properties in order to accommodate the growing population. Also, it is an ideal destination for luxurious getaways and a dream city for the people who love to shop. The city caters to all the needs of people who visit this city and they welcome people with open arms.
Search and shortlist properties – The most important thing you need to do first is to choose a real estate agent like fazwaz.ae to help you in short listing the properties. They will help you in browsing through apartments in Dubai keeping your requirements and budget in mind. The agents will search the property on the basis of location, the number of rooms, amenities, furnished or unfurnished, etc so that you are able to find the right apartment.
Currently, the price of the rental apartment is at a competitive rate. There are few things you need to consider before planning to take an apartment for rent so that your expectation is met and in reality, you get to live in your dream house.
Visit the shortlisted properties- It is always advisable that you visit the properties along with your agent to check out the real state of the apartment. Write down the list of factors that you need to check out in the apartment so that you don’t miss out any important things. Examine the property and the neighborhood thoroughly. Listed below are few factors to check out:
- Are all the fixtures in good condition?
- Does the apartment have enough security measures?
- What all amenities does the apartment have?
- Are all the rooms spacious?
- Is there designated parking lot for tenants?
- Is it a noisy neighborhood?
- How far is the workplace from the apartment?
- Are there any supermarkets, pharmacies, laundry services, etc near to the apartment?
It is best that you visit at least 2 or more apartments before you take the final decision as the tenancy contracts are on annual basis usually in Dubai. Hence spend enough time weighing all the options and decide on the apartment so that your expectations meet reality. Before you finalize the tenancy contract, ensure that you do the following things:
- Ensure that all the service charges are settled by your landlords before you plan to move in.
- If at all you notice any kind of maintenance issues, get it fixed before moving in.
- The landlords have to hand over the apartment in a clean and good condition. You could ask the owner to get it cleaned before moving in.
- Check if all the facilities in the building are in working condition and ensure that you will be able to avail everything that is mentioned in the contract.